Remit of the Journal:
Transportation facilities are those that serve for moving people, goods, cargos and material and other values, but at the same time they are connected with the soil (i.e. earth) and transfer their own weight and weight of transported materials on the soil or aquatic environment.
That is why it includes roads and railways, bridges of all types, traffic interchanges, transport and hydraulic tunnels, pipe culverts, retaining and revetment walls, pipeline transport (gas pipelines, oil pipelines, water pipe-lines or wider — product pipes), airfields, underground railroads and associated facilities, as well as mooring berths, cableways, monorails, et cetera.
Goals and objectives of the journal
The main objective of journal is analysis, systematization and promotion of the scientific achievements and innovative solutions and technologies in the transport construction industry.
The editorial team of journal included the scientists of various research institutes, universities and other organizations in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Germany, Tunisia, Algeria, China, Slovakia and other countries.
- reflection of results of the scientific — research, scientific — practical and experimental activities of the actively working scientists — Doctors and Candidates of Sciences, young researchers — postdoctoral students, postgraduate students, graduate students and engineers being deeply involved in the research and innovation activities;
- promotion of the main achievements of the domestic and world university and branch science in the sphere of project development, design analysis, fabrication, construction, installation, operation, repair, reconstruction and reinforcement of transportation facilities of various applications;
- identification of the scientific potential for development and use of the recent achievements of science and technology in the field of transport construction;
- contributing to recovery of the world leading positions of Russia in the field of theory and practice for creating modern transportation facilities;
- popularization of knowledge and achievements in the sphere of transport construction and review of the most important events in this area from the standpoint of its innovative development.
You can publish an article in the journal in the following disciplines:
05.23.00 Construction and architecture.
- is an electronic periodical, registered as a mass medium in Ministry of the Russian Federation for Affairs of the Press, Television and Radio Broadcasting and Mass Communication Media (the mass media registration certificate EL № FS77-60624 under date of 20 January 2015);
- according to GOST 7.83-2001 journal is a network electronic publication. It is an electronic publication available for potentially unlimited number of users via telecommunication networks;
- the journal is on the List of peer-reviewed scientific publications in which the main scientific results of dissertations for obtaining the scientific degree of the candidate of sciences for the academic degree of a doctor of science are to be published. It is compiled by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation (number in list 1038);
- all articles published in the journal are stored in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU;
- The materials published in the journal are transferred to the Scientific Technical Centre «Informregistr» for registration and storage.
Open access journal
The Russian journal of transport engineering is an open access journal, which means that all its content freely avaliable without charge to the user or his\her institution. Users are alowed to read, download, distribute, copy, print, search, or link to the full text of the papers, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior premission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access.
Open access means that the authors provide the results of their research (in the form of a full-text version of a scientific article) for a wide free-of-charge distribution through any mass media (open access). The Internet enables the largest possible number of stakeholders to learn the results of scientist’s work and use a reference to his work in the process of further work.
Our journal provides the direct open access to its content on the basis of the following principle: a free public access to the results of research contributes to increase in volume of the global exchange of knowledge.
The entire content of the Russian journal of transport engineering is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY).
This license allows other persons to distribute, edit, correct and use your work as a basis, even on a commercial basis, as long as they indicate your authorship.
Advantages of the network scientific journal:
- the publication capability of articles with a large volume of colored illustrations and multimedia forms, because the online format makes it possible not to limit the author’s needs in the most diverse forms for presentation of the scientific research results;
- the article-by-article placement — the issue is formed gradually, the articles are posted on the journal’s website as they become available and reviewed;
- the cost of publication does not depend on the number of pages — the volume of article is limited only by the framework of a reasonable approach to the necessary amount of material to cover the research conducted by the author;
- the publication period is shorter — the editorial cycle is shortened due to the absence of a stage of typographical makeup, printing and distribution of copies to authors;
- an access to articles from around the world and open-ended opportunities for dissemination of information — an article published in the network journal of free access can be sent in seconds flat to colleagues, uploaded to the organization’s website, placed on the social networks, at cetera.