Russian journal of transport engineering
The main objective of journal is analysis, systematization and promotion of the scientific achievements and innovative solutions and technologies in the transport construction industry.
The editorial team of journal included the scientists of various research institutes, universities and other organizations in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Germany, Tunisia, Algeria, China, Slovakia and other countries.
- reflection of results of the scientific — research, scientific — practical and experimental activities of the actively working scientists — Doctors and Candidates of Sciences, young researchers — postdoctoral students, postgraduate students, graduate students and engineers being deeply involved in the research and innovation activities;
- promotion of the main achievements of the domestic and world university and branch science in the sphere of project development, design analysis, fabrication, construction, installation, operation, repair, reconstruction and reinforcement of transportation facilities of various applications;
- identification of the scientific potential for development and use of the recent achievements of science and technology in the field of transport construction;
- contributing to recovery of the world leading positions of Russia in the field of theory and practice for creating modern transportation facilities;
- popularization of knowledge and achievements in the sphere of transport construction and review of the most important events in this area from the standpoint of its innovative development.
Remit of the Journal:
Transportation facilities are those that serve for moving people, goods, cargos and material and other values, but at the same time they are connected with the soil (i.e. earth) and transfer their own weight and weight of transported materials on the soil or aquatic environment.
That is why it includes roads and railways, bridges of all types, traffic interchanges, transport and hydraulic tunnels, pipe culverts, retaining and revetment walls, pipeline transport (gas pipelines, oil pipelines, water pipe-lines or wider — product pipes), airfields, underground railroads and associated facilities, as well as mooring berths, cableways, monorails, et cetera.